Clients want the confidence that their scheme is in good hands so we are here to help with all aspects from the initial set up, arranging subsequent investments through to the fundamental reason for the scheme - the payment of benefits in retirement. We will provide all documentation and deal with all queries quickly and efficiently.
Clients will have a dedicated administrator who will be their initial contact within the office. This approach has allowed us to build long term relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us for 20 years or more.
On an ongoing basis, we normally provide the following services:
· Provision of Professional Trustee services through our trustee company, Brunel Trustees Limited.
· Acting as the Scheme Administrator and carrying out those responsibilities as appropriate.
· Corresponding with Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as appropriate.
· Maintaining records of transactions and records on each member.
· Establishing a bank account and monitoring bank accounts to identify all transactions.
· Annual advice on contributions payable to the Scheme.
· Advice on the allocation of the fund between members.
· Registering the scheme and providing information to the Pensions Regulator.
· Advising on the HMRC’s rules on specific investments and the legislation relating to SSASs.
· General administration services relating to the scheme’s investments.